As seen on TV.

Toepopper
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter

As seen on TV.

Post by Toepopper »

I have recently run across a product that has been advertised on TV for a few years now called FLEX SEAL. Found it in a store that sells tv infomercial products to the public. I don't usually pay much attention to TV advertisements but a friend of mine told me he had purchased a can of this material to spray on his leaking gutters and it had worked. So when I accidently stumbled on a display of Flex Seal I dipped into my pocket and bought 2 cans . My gutters have several leaks so I cleaned them out and sprayed Flex Seal on the leaking areas of those gutters . It has started raining here in Oregon and there is not one drop of water leaking from the gutters where I had sprayed on this material. This stuff could save your bacon in an emergency situation, like if you sprung a leak in your radiator while trying to evacuate an area, or stopping a water leak in a pipe or spraying over a leaking hole in your tent. I would recomend this product and will keep a couple cans on the shelf for emergency use.