I really don't like banks.

WillyPete

I really don't like banks.

Post by WillyPete »

I've been doing much of my banking online for several years and, for the most part, it's OK but, sometimes I get so aggravated it ain't funny.
Today I tried to sign in to one of my accounts through the web and, as usual, I can't remember my password. I use the lost password assistance provided but, I get to the last entry,find the process has been changed and it requires something I absolutely do not have. I check the appropriate mark and it puts me out of the website because I can't complete the requirements and give it something I don't have. I can't access my account and will now have to play telephone tag with someone from another country who can't speak English properly.
I HATE BANKS!!!!!!
acet7

Re: I really don't like banks.

Post by acet7 »

I work at a bank, doesnt your e-banking have the ablitly to do chat or send them a secure msg so you dont have to call? If not I would call your local branch and have them help you.
WillyPete

Re: I really don't like banks.

Post by WillyPete »

Don't know just yet, I got so frustrated trying to sign in and getting stonewalled every time that I got ticked and stopped.
I will likely call the phone number that was provided and do the run around with Sahib or Hassan or who knows what.
BTW, the bank I have to use is Wells Fargo and they are not well known for customer service, at least my experience has been such. Problem is switching is more trouble than I need to handle with all of my bill paying working through Wachovia that I'm using. Only later on I will be exclusively with Wells Fargo as they absorb Wachovia fully. Wachovia has been built by buying other banks, the first four I was with, and now they got bought out and I'm being stuck with Wells Fargo.
I'm kinda wondering if all of these banks being bought are being built into the one world bank that we are warning about.