Economy

acet7

Economy

Post by acet7 »

Anyone else worried about the market? I was talking to my financial advisor (also a colleague of mine) this past Saturday and said that I was worried the market with that guy Soros buying gold. I asked him if he thought he might be pumping and dumping GLD. Then he said on Friday he sold all of his stocks except apple and google and moved to most to cash then bought some gold himself. So on Monday I bought a little gold to hedge my stocks. He was saying that he thinks the market might have a 15% correction and after the election he will figure out what he is going to do. Anyone else’s thoughts? And I’m not telling anyone to buy gold and sell their stocks this is just what I did.
Toepopper
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter

Re: Economy

Post by Toepopper »

I am OUT of all stocks and closed my bank accounts about a year ago. I don't have a crystal ball but there is too much chatter about a stock market plunge and historically October has always been a bad month for the market. Don't want to take any chances so we are playing it safe. The entire investment and banking industry has been taken over by criminals who have had laws changed to benefit them and them only. Once your money is deposited in a bank you no longer have a legal claim to it and they do not have to honor your withdrawl slip. The M.F. Global scam has set the legal precedent for this type of scenario.
Watchman
Foreman

Re: Economy

Post by Watchman »

We're caught between the rock and the hard place. We have to maintain a bank account for the business for deposits and expenses. As far as personal goes, I don't leave ANY in the account. :cowboy:
“Two is one, one is none”