High blood pressure supplements

fern
Patriot
Patriot

High blood pressure supplements

Post by fern »

My extremely healthy, much better half suddenly started having high blood pressure in the constant range of 210/120+\- and feeling light headed. After a couple of days with no change, i emailed our doctor. He said to get two supplements... ...carditone and ashwagandha and take one carditone per day and two of the ashwagandha. Although i ordered the supplements immediately, the high blood pressure continued until the package finally arrived. By the third day of taking these supplements, my husbands pressure was coming down quickly. He has now been on them for ten days and is back to normal consistently. I am relieved but concerned since we do not know the cause of the initial rise.

Our doctor said to use this program for one month and then stop the supplements and track his bp.
“Laws are made for the weak more than the strong.” Ben Franklin
Watchman
Foreman

Re: High blood pressure supplements

Post by Watchman »

Welcome home! You are a sight for sore eyes. I haven't heard of these supplements. The ashwagandha sounds like it may be ayurvedic (Indian), is that correct? I will be researching them. My better half has pretty normal blood pressure; its me that might need this. Will look into it. :cowboy:
“Two is one, one is none”
fern
Patriot
Patriot

Post by fern »

Thanks Watchman! I have missed you too!

The carditone i purchased is from Alish Herbs and is $25. The ashwagandha root i purchased was made by gaia herbs for $9. The brand the dr told me to buy was from pure but they were expensive! These work!
fern
Patriot
Patriot

Post by fern »

My much better half half finished his month of supplements a couple of weeks ago and his bp has continued to stay about 136/75. We still do not know the cause but are relieved with the cure.