Preliminary and Unofficial Report on 'Cholest Off'

Watchman
Foreman

Preliminary and Unofficial Report on 'Cholest Off'

Post by Watchman »

Our MD has been after my wife for 6 years to take a statin drug to reduce her cholesterol - not no, but hell no! Even though her cholesterol is not incredibly high it probably needs to be reduced because she is a diabetic. She told our doc that she would take care of it and by golly, she may have. It is a little early to tell and we are NOT recommending anybody do this. Do your own research and make your own decision. We were in Sam's Club about 4 months ago stocking up on vitamins and she saw this bottle by Nature Made called Cholest Off. It touted lowering your cholesterol naturally. It contains significant amounts of plant sterols and stanols. Research has shown that these naturally occurring ingredients do, in fact, lower cholesterol. She said 'what the heck' and bought a couple of bottles The supplement contains 1800 mg of sterols and stanols. She began taking it right away, two capsules in the morning before breakfast and two capsules in the evening before supper. It has been almost four months so she decided to go to our clinic and have some minor blood work done. Our doctor's nurse called this morning and it seems her cholesterol has dropped about 45 points. Everything else is extremely, without hesitation, GREAT! Pat (the doc's nurse) said 'I don;t know what she is doing but it is brilliant, outstanding.' When we go in for our physicals we will take the bottle to show him. Statins were never an option because they are killers. Don't let the banker-owned pharmaceutical and health care complex intimidate you.

Do your own research! :ex:
“Two is one, one is none”
Watchman
Foreman

Re: Preliminary and Unofficial Report on 'Cholest Off'

Post by Watchman »

As of the end of 2015 cholesterol has dropped down to around 200, a total drop of about 60 points.
“Two is one, one is none”
Toepopper
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter

Re: Preliminary and Unofficial Report on 'Cholest Off'

Post by Toepopper »

Well that's good news. My doctor has recommended taking 2000 units of fish oil twice daily to lower cholesterol. I can't take statins because they cause severe muscle pain.