59 Diseases now linked to Thyroid IMbalance !

308gun

59 Diseases now linked to Thyroid IMbalance !

Post by 308gun »

I get a natural way to Health newsletter from Dr. David Brownstein , long story short lots of MD,s are not reading there tests correctly or understand the full scope of what to look for in test results : this is making them miss that the THYROID is the cause of much ills ..from heart attack to diabetes : he lists how your doc .. needs to dig deeper , than current tests... also is that all people not in same mold, what works for one person may have no value on another... hypothyroidism,,, HE states i clearly have found Iodine deficiency occurring at epidemic rates: This gives all of us a great weapon to stop Diseases : simply take more Iodine: this is good news this we can do all ourselfs... hope this helps save lives... (drbrownstein.newmax.com) :o
fern
Patriot
Patriot

Re: 59 Diseases now linked to Thyroid IMbalance !

Post by fern »

You are so right 308! I think I have survived 51 of the 59! Hypothyroidism has been my curse for close to a decade now. I am constantly amazed by the menacing problems that come with it. But it is just as bad the other way...hyperthyroidism. There are 9 blood tests that must be run at the same time to even get close to a true reading on anyone's thyroid issue. Even then...the bloodwork must be repeated in entirety every week or two over the next several months to truly get a feel for an individual's needs. It takes all nine to even begin to read a body. Then it has to be factored against that particular person's results to date. In my case, my thyroid no longer functions at all. I went through the myriad pharmaceuticals that are typically used with little improvement and lots of side effects. Then I found an osteopathic MD that prescribed Armour Thyroid. It WAS a fantastic product, all natural, and it gave me a life again. Our new Bamer administration got rid of it immediately after they took office. I have spent the last year (THIS MONTH!) trying to find anything that will level life for me again. Compounding seems to be the best but it is still not quite right and there is a problem importing the ingredients from Australia. I also take a great product that I can recommend for everyone (without hyperthyroidism!!) called Iodoral. You don't really notice any difference when you start taking it until you run out and have to wait for your new order to arrive! It is a super iodine booster that is healthy for all. I buy it on line from a company that I cannot remember the name of right now other than it has the word quack in it. Great prices and cheap shipping. Health food stores, etc charge an arm for it. Now that I have been dealing with this issue, I can spot it in people I don't even know in stores, on a sidewalk, anywhere. It is an epidemic and there is a cause but that is another topic. Heck, how many people (mostly women) do you know that has cold hands and feet or are cold all over most of the time??
“Laws are made for the weak more than the strong.” Ben Franklin