Losing Hair

fern
Patriot
Patriot

Losing Hair

Post by fern »

I have just returned from Florida where I spent 3 weeks at the Hippocrates Health Institute. One of the interesting things I learned was regarding thinning hair, baldness, and graying hair. All are symptoms of the same problem and I wanted to share their cure. Our bodies store cholesterol from meat and dairy products that we consume. According to the program, our own bodies stop making our own healthy cholesterol since we consume so much of it and our bodies will then store it. The first place it gets stored is in our hair follicles and it starts choking them. That starts the graying process and ends in the hair dying and falling out. That storage of cholesterol along with the lack of copper and zinc that can be used by the body is the culprit. Their recommendation is to take a good food based (only!) copper and zinc supplement along with limiting meat intake. The folks I talked to said it takes about 3 months to see hair start returning.

I went to the institute because I have been incredibly ill this entire year and I, too, had started losing my hair in huge clumps. That process reversed within a week of being on their raw vegan program and taking the copper and zinc. I will update if I happen to lose any gray hair!! Haha!! I will also add that most of the people that work at the Institute used to be very ill and went through the program. Every one of them are now pictures of health, slim, strong, full heads of hair, etc. If you look at the Hippocrates website, the owners photos are there. Both are prime examples of their program. They are each 69 years old and look amazing.
“Laws are made for the weak more than the strong.” Ben Franklin