Found a possible good deal for power

WillyPete

Found a possible good deal for power

Post by WillyPete »

I purchase a fair amount of gear, tools and materials from HARBOR FREIGHT and I receive sales fliers from them occasionally. The most recent shows a 45 watt 12 volt solar panel kit that they have listed for $199.99. It appears to have all necessary components except for batteries and a DC inverter and, it appears to be the same kit I've seen at NORTHERN TOOLS costing significantly more, in the area of $349.99.
This flier indicates that prices for the items within are good for February only but, I don't necessarily believe that. Stuff I've bought is often advertised as being on sale at the same price I paid when it was off sale so, the price is what it is.
There's also several other items listed for reasonable prices that are good preps gear. One is an 800W/900W peak generator for $99.99. I would not use this to depend on it exclusively but, it may make for a fair occasional use or a trade good if you get lucky.
You can get these fliers sent to you by signing up at their website. http://www.harborfreight.com
You can also browse around and find who knows what that you might need.

I do know that large numbers of people constantly deride HARBOR FREIGHT products as being "junk", "garbage" and "cheap". HARBOR FREIGHT does sell quite a bit of junk but, they also offer quite a bit of "diamonds in the rough", you need to take the time to check over anything you want to obtain and if you don't like it, don't buy it you can probably get it elsewhere.