Shutdown impact???

308gun

Shutdown impact???

Post by 308gun »

I am putting the Government shutdown here as it fits I feel mindset! So has the government shutdown had any impact or did it change your mind set about any thing. For me it shows me how the government is not as needed as many think, so this has led me to think about last items that need be done for preparedness. And that we need to plan much more on being on our own . So what would you do if no medical help, or no police help, or no banks , or no money, or no phones etc. We need to think much more deeply on how we need to prep. As we can see the Ammo shortage shows the value of reloading your own . next read report the big danger is that the government could indeed fold up. What does that mean for us??? Hope everyone will want to add what is on your mind and what mind set we need for now
Toepopper
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter

Re: Shutdown impact???

Post by Toepopper »

For me the shutdown has changed nothing, other than bringing up the question of what is the true purpose of all this melodramatic nonsense? Is this part of the plan to initiate an economic collapse? Will it destroy the value of investments in the stock market? Is this the beginning of the final step which will induce a global depression and a move to the one world currency? We will have to wait and see what happens but one thing is for sure, this administration is capable of anything so its best to be prepared and stand by for whatever lays ahead.
Has anyone noticed that Shepard Smith has been removed from the Fox News show? He had been verbally slamming the president and then he was gone and not one word said about what happened to him. If you disagree with this administration in public there will be consequences. Kind of reminds me of the Third Reicht.
308gun

Post by 308gun »

They have a book out called : Third Reicht of the Rich,on the NWO, been wanting to get it. Any how my big push at this time is getting needed stuff to keep me in good health, extra and new natural cures, supplements, and Iodine drops , several types out, Iodine is the most potent killer of viruses, Bacteria, and Fungi in the world and is also one of the few substances that can remove fluoride from your body, etc. lots good help . so I am stocking up on several types. mindset. plan ahead... :punch:
Watchman
Foreman

Post by Watchman »

Out of 'politeness' sometimes we do not want to state what is really on our minds. $%^&* this time I'm going to do it! I've always had a cocked eye on many conspiracy theories but lately I am beginning to get the gut feeling that most conspiracies are true, or at least partially true. I believe this theater drama is being performed for one reason only - division of the nation. Then, on the after-effects, total control.
“Two is one, one is none”
308gun

LEAD problems!

Post by 308gun »

Have read a couple reports now that due to EPA regulations the LAST LEAD making factory/plant in the USA will close Jan. 2014, and another report that the U.N. ARMS CONTROL treaty will start to control (BAN) the imports of ammo., mags. gun parts, and kits and limit or stop arms imports to the USA, have not found A DATE OR MORE DETAILS ON THE UN TREATY yet. but it telling us buy now or never.. What information have you gotten ??? That could also mean higher lead cost (say if from China) or even more EPA CONTROLS on lead imports...