For primitive living skills...

WillyPete

For primitive living skills...

Post by WillyPete »

A decent resource I have found is Backwoodsman magazine. www.backwoodsmanmag.com
Full of various articles about different aspects of living the primitive lifestyle. Not caveman primitive but, off-grid primitive.
There are also articles pertaining to survival in general included on a fair regular basis. I had made a post about re-purposing containers as a cache to store necessary items in an out of the way location. I got the idea from this magazine.
This magazine also requests for articles of aspects of off-grid living from readers that will be published, if acceptable to the editors or not being covered by more than one person.
Numerous readers have submitted articles that have been published and those articles are very informative. I have a personal problem with the writing styles since I am a stickler for proper grammar, spelling, etc. but, that's my problem, I still get good info from the articles.
Reading the article request at the beginning of the magazine, I see some topics for which I have a great deal of information, I may be submitting an article, or two, in the future.
WillyPete

Re: For primitive living skills...

Post by WillyPete »

It's a good mag, I'm eagerly awaiting my Mar/Apr issue that should be arriving soon. :thumbs:
knobster

Re: For primitive living skills...

Post by knobster »

Funny... I just picked up copy from Wally world last night. Felt the need to start gathering some 'old school' knowledge.