Coffe cans ?

308gun

Coffe cans ?

Post by 308gun »

I save all my coffee cans or cans that have lids, my first is once a year i take my used rifle and pistol brass and sort into all different types and put on outside can ,some plain masking tape and write with marker 3006, 308 win , you can even break this down into makes like Winchester,etc, military types, etc, Also i end up with many different types of hardware , so i start cans with roofing nails, no.10 common,etc mix screws , mix nuts, washers , and use cans with lids even candy cans or cookie cans get used put on label of tape to contents, also have used good cans or even joint compound buckets after washed out good to store surplus and extra reloaded ammo. use marker to say what is inside...and big cans are cleaned that have no lids , such as a no 10 can , put two small holes, near top and put some old clothes hanger wire to make a loop handle , i use to work on ladder to carry less that a full can of paint , no spills , and also cans as such can hold roofing nails , you name it on ladder work... I even one time had tail pipe break took my aircraft sniffs , and cut out bottom of can and cut down side of can , now i had some heavy duty sheet metal that became a new tale pipe added good auto clamps , held long time , and guy at repair shop had a hard time getting off, if fact save as much cans as can for the metal reuse too.