For Older Guys With Elevated PSA Count

Watchman
Foreman

For Older Guys With Elevated PSA Count

Post by Watchman »

Lets face it, as us older guys get older, an enlarged prostate is possible and even likely. The older we get the greater the possibility. It has no bearing on lifestyle but may be higher for ethnic people. Back last August when I had my yearly physical and after a PSA test I was advised that the number was an indication (not a diagnosis) of enlarged prostate and the possibility of prostate cancer down the road. Not being content to take #$%^&* medicine I researched it and discovered three thing to do to lower that number and get the gland healthy again. First, a Mayo Clinic study that postulated that pure pomegranate juice taken daily with a 325 mg aspirin may help shrink the gland. I also read another MD's recommendation to use a supplement (natural) called Pomi-T. I've done all three daily for six months and my number went down two full points. My family doctor is ecstatic about it. If you have this problem, do some research yourself and look into it.
“Two is one, one is none”
308gun

Re: For Older Guys With Elevated PSA Count

Post by 308gun »

take note there is several herbal supplements to use , and they work very well, do internet search.
Watchman
Foreman

Re: For Older Guys With Elevated PSA Count

Post by Watchman »

I did son. Thats why I chose pure pomegranate juice (brand name Pom, has 12 pomegranates in one bottle), Pomi-T (an extract of turmeric, broccoli, pomegranates) and aspirin (derived from [Wash My Mouth] willow). No need to do any more internet research. I found the correct answer. By the way the pomegranate juice answer (natural, of course) came from a traditional medical researcher - the Mayo clinic.
“Two is one, one is none”