The Value of Joining The Preparedness-Survival Forum NOW!

New members click "Register" at top of page to join. See you inside.
Watchman
Foreman

The Value of Joining The Preparedness-Survival Forum NOW!

Post by Watchman »

The need for self-reliance and preparedness has never been more important. Things are happening at a dizzying pace all over the world and they have a way of finally falling down upon us, wherever we may be. I don't think prepping is strictly about self-reliance and not relying on God, but is utilizing what God has already lovingly provided to us.

If you don't have the foresight or courage to take simple precautions and preparations for yourself and your family, you are going to be in a world of [Wash My Mouth] when it hits the fan. If you want to "play soldier" you've come to the wrong place. The first step to being prepared is to become educated. That's what we're here for!

We sell nothing, have no advertisements, no mailing lists, no troubles of any kind. We're committed to each other and it will be no problem adding you to that commitment. The only requirement we make of you is that you participate in the forum. "Advancing through the ranks" is easy - just post a new subject or make a comment on an existing subject.

We welcome all US residents - preppers, homesteaders, self-reliants, and liberty-lovers who are tired of the same old [Wash My Mouth] and who have a desire to increase their security, knowledge by joining our community which has stayed the course for 16+ years. We police ourselves, are respectful to each other and provide a safe-haven for all. We insure your privacy by censuring or deleting vermin or 'know-it-alls and spammers' and banning them forever. Click on "Register" in the upper right corner and your request to join will be quickly activated if you are legitimate.

This forum is NOT open to those who live outside the United States.

:cowboy:

Last bumped by Watchman on 19 Jan 2021 06:22.
“Two is one, one is none”