🔥 You Need Protein To Stay Alive!

Watchman
Foreman

🔥 You Need Protein To Stay Alive!

Post by Watchman »

Commercial stocks, home-canning, drying, freezing, salting, freeze-drying, are all methods to preserve meat - if you don't have the knowledge to accomplish any of these methods, you and your family are going to experience a rough time as your muscle structure wastes away. Do I have your attention? The current day is 19 Nov 2022 and the Economic Collapse Blog has just reported that meat prices could go up another 40 to 50 percent. Meat is already high and increasing as I write this. (1) Buy all the canned meat your budget can afford - beef, pork, chicken, turkey, ham, fish and yes, Spam; (2) Go hunting, trapping and fishing and turn what you are able to get into home-canned protein. As long as we still have power (EMP threats arising and solar storms) (3) dry, freeze, salt or freeze-dry your vittles (NOTE: Be prepared for a big cook-out from your freezer if power goes south). Better still, get off the couch right now and learn how to use or make a solar food dryer. A piece of dried meat is better than nothing at all. Our early pioneers practically lived on dried and salted foods. How many of you who had a "good pantry" were kept out of trouble when the COVID pandemic hit? Me, me, me, me! For almost a year we did not venture out into the world of retail. Praised Be Jesus Christ! Okay, you have your work cut out for you - do it! First, get prepared with the funds that you have of a disposable nature and begin stocking up. We all know that you can do it BUT WILL YOU DO IT?