Prepping & Preparedness Versus That Which We Cannot Control

Watchman
Foreman

Prepping & Preparedness Versus That Which We Cannot Control

Post by Watchman »

A recent discussion on the Open Forum which in my view crossed a threshold of potentially placing a target on this site – provides an opportunity for me to briefly summarize my current position regarding my blog and its content.

There are a bazillion topics and sub-topics of prepping & preparedness. There are the nuts-and-bolts of each topic, the finer aspects thereof, and then there are the causes / causations of the many reasons why we might prepare in the first place.

The causes. The reasons why. Mostly, there is not much, or not anything we as individuals can do about the causes. A few simple examples…

We cannot change the weather. We cannot stop hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes. But we can prepare for them.

We cannot prevent power outages, be they relatively short events, or longer one’s. But we can prepare for them.

We cannot prevent pandemics, be they natural occurring or manufactured. But we can prepare for it.

We cannot prevent shortages of supplies in our marketplaces, regardless of the causes. But we can prepare for them.

We cannot stop the War Machine from pushing its destruction upon others. But we can prepare for potential consequences.

We cannot stop the ongoing collapse of the dollar monetary system. But we can prepare for it.

We cannot stop the political corruption of money/power/control that is embedded within our governments. But we can prepare for potential consequences thereof. READ FULL ARTICLE HERE
Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 08-48-22 Prepping & Preparedness versus That Which We Cannot Control.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Two is one, one is none”