Prepper Minimalism – The Case to Prepare with Less

Watchman
Foreman

Prepper Minimalism – The Case to Prepare with Less

Post by Watchman »

A Prepper Minimalist would seem like an oxymoron to many people. This is because preppers are known for acquiring “stuff” so that they are better prepared when it is necessary. I don’t believe anyone has said this, but I think this would be a quote many would at least give a nod to, “He who enters the apocalypse with the most gear wins!” I don’t know. Maybe I’m reaching. But as I get older, minimalism does appeal to me. Prepper Minialism Maximizes Resources & Space.

Minimalism is a philosophy that has gained popularity in recent years as people seek to simplify their lives and reduce clutter. The idea is to focus on what is truly important and eliminate anything that is unnecessary or excessive. This can be applied to prepping by taking a minimalist approach to preparedness. Instead of stockpiling a large number of supplies and equipment, minimalists focus on the essentials that are most likely to be needed in an emergency situation. This might mean that the “tacticool” or extra gear many of us buy to stockpile gets a second or third thought. “Two is One, One is None” would only apply to the most important preparedness essentials like food, water, and first aid. READ FULL ARTICLE HERE

“Two is one, one is none”