How To Plant Edible Climbers and Vines

Watchman
Foreman

How To Plant Edible Climbers and Vines

Post by Watchman »

Introducing vertical elements into your garden can help ensure that you make the most of the space. Growing edible climbers and vines is one way to use any vertical space you may have. In this article, I will share some suggestions for how you might choose to incorporate them into your garden.

Whichever climbers and vines you include in your garden will depend on where exactly you live and the conditions to be found there. Choosing plants that are native or suited to the environmental characteristics of your particular garden is key.

When choosing edible climbers and vines, it is important to think about whether you would like to grow annual or perennial climbers or vines in a particular spot. In my article on plants for a pergola or porch, I listed a range of edible options in both of these categories.

In addition to considering which edible climbers and vines you might like to grow, you should also think carefully about how exactly you will incorporate these plants into your overall garden design. READ FULL ARTICLE HERE

“Two is one, one is none”