Best SHTF Gun: The Ultimate Survival Tool Revealed!

Watchman
Foreman

Best SHTF Gun: The Ultimate Survival Tool Revealed!

Post by Watchman »

I’m going to be completely honest, I don’t know how this article is going to end. When I was initially asked to write an article about “Which ONE gun for SHTF,” I had an immediate answer jump into my mind. After pondering the issue a bit more and talking with a few friends and colleagues, my answer isn’t quite as clear.
What is SHTF?

I think we need to define “SHTF” ([Wash My Mouth] Hits The Fan) a bit before we talk about guns. I’d personally like to keep the discussion in the probable, and then we’ll move into the possible. I recognize that around the world, the concept of SHTF scenarios are relative.

There are people living their entire lives in conditions that we, as Americans, would define as SHTF. Hell, there are people living IN the United States that might meet the criteria of our worst nightmare. We’ll talk about some of those circumstances shortly.

I think we can all agree that we’d like to maintain a sense of normalcy in our lives, and our preparedness should strive to facilitate that sense. If and when our circumstances start to deteriorate, we need tools and training to ensure we can work through whatever life is throwing at us. If the circumstances become overwhelming, well, the [Wash My Mouth] has probably hit the fan, again, relatively speaking.

Stay with me, I’ll be talking about guns in a moment. READ FULL ARTICLE HERE

“Two is one, one is none”