Concentrated Mineral Drops

fern
Patriot
Patriot

Concentrated Mineral Drops

Post by fern »

I want to share this product info and my experience to date with it. It is from Salt Lake and manufactured by a family in Ogden, Utah. CMD as it is called, is prepared by gathering water from a certain depth and a certain location (away from boat travel areas, etc) in northwestern Salt Lake. It is then solar distilled over a period of 2 years to remove the salt and concentrate the minerals. These minerals are known for being readily absorbent to the human body. Now you all from the northwest probably know all this! I have never been to Utah! I had always known the lake had the best source of natural minerals in the world but I never thought more than that because of the salt content. Thank goodness there is a smart family out there that is bringing this product to us!

Due to a visit from our little grandsons last year, I have suffered a winter of backed up sewer and a home full of sewer gas since November. I have become the world's fastest electric eel operator since I was having to use the darn thing daily in the coooolllld! Anyway, I have truly been suffering with heavy lungs and eventually actual pain in breathing. I had decided I was getting the big C or had come down with a new type of emphysema from sewer gas! I was literally having to breathe shallow and force the air from my lungs because I couldn't exhale. Dizzy and weak was an everyday way of life and my nebulizer or puffers did not offer any relief. Even though I moved to the rig site and lived with my husband for the last month until another new sewer line was installed (they found 3 sticks 16" long, one chunk of concrete, and one unopened can of sardines...I have no clue where they found this stuff!), I was not getting better and actually getting worse. I finally called my licenseless doc in desperation. He told me to get MRI CMD and only that because it was the only truly safe product from the lake! I was to take half a mL in the am and half in the pm. On the very first day, the stress went totally out of my lungs and chest. By the second day, it was like I had lost ten years from my life! I had energy and drive and the desire to get busy fast! And I could finally sleep all night long again without waking gasping for breath. What a gift!

This is a product that I can highly recommend. There is a section of their information on how it benefits diabetes, among the many other issues. A totally healthy person should even be taking this product simply because our food and supplements can never give us this amount of pure minerals. If you have a problem with magnesium, this is not a good product for you!!

I gave a bottle to a friend who has developed gout and prescription meds were not helping. It cleared his problems in two days. He spoke to the manufacturer and they explained how the minerals force the acid in his body into a salt form, which is then released through the normal channels. The minerals will take an acid body to an alkaline state. They recommend it in coffee since it will take the acid from the coffee too.

I will scan the info and add it if anyone has an interest but here is their website: http://www.mineralresourcesint.com/QA.htm

I should add that my doc wanted me on 5000 units of Vitamin C too. It is probably part of my healing too!
“Laws are made for the weak more than the strong.” Ben Franklin
Toepopper
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter

Re: Concentrated Mineral Drops

Post by Toepopper »

Is this product sold in stores like GNC or other health food suppliers? I looked at their website but evidently you cannot buy directly from them.
fern
Patriot
Patriot

Post by fern »

You can buy directly from the Anderson family that make the product through their company Mineral Resources Inc. (MRI) Their number is 801-731-7040. If you ask for a salesperson, you will likely get an Anderson. I have now purchased this product for my entire family! My Mom is amazed at the difference she feels. No one else knows they are on it because I am putting it in their carrot juice each day!! I will say that daughter with TMJ (car wreck) and constant migraines has only had a migraine one time this week! Will update if this continues!! My little grandson, that turned 1 last week, is totally addicted to his carrot and pear juice I make him each day. He stands and watches me holding on to my leg as I make the juice and then gets VERY impatient until I give him his. He will drink two servings, one right after the other. I am putting two drops in his first glass.
fern
Patriot
Patriot

Post by fern »

I have invested in another Anderson/MRI product called FortiSalt. It comes in an 8.5 ounce spray bottle. The purpose is to spray on any food that you would normally want to salt (that is me!!) and better yet on any food that you just want to add minerals to. As with the CMD drops, this is a product high in minerals but with a touch of salt left in. I salt two things...certain potatoes and fried eggs...and it does the trick for me. I cannot tell the difference from regular salk. I am sorry I do not remember what I paid but it wasn't much. I purchased several bottles of their products for my family. I bought the electrolyte water for all our sons to add to their distilled water. LG will have to leave his feedback on that product. The boys complain that they are drinking over a gallon of water each day and are still thirsty in the summers. I hope this helps them.
fern
Patriot
Patriot

Post by fern »

I have been watching my urine and saliva PH since I started these drops. The perfect PH for the human body is 6.4. That number would vary for me on days that I drank an iced tea or certain juice or coffee or eat certain foods. I started carrying a bottle of the drops with me and I add them to any foods or drinks that are acid. My PH has leveled totally to a constant 6.2 to 6.4 now!! These foods and drinks can no longer influence my body if the drops are added!

An update on my friend with gout. His gout left in only a few days of taking the drops and all the prescriptions that the doctor had given him up to getting the drops were not doing the job. He was getting to the critical stage and was quite scared. Anyway he informed me that he was now enjoying a cup of coffee each day and added the drops to it. He truly looked better than I had seen him in a while. His skin was all the proper pink rather than splotchy and he looked healthy.