special resource bags?

308gun

special resource bags?

Post by 308gun »

I have started what i call my special resource bags, say I have a big bag that i put all my ak47 magazines in this one bag, also I put all my ak47 spare parts in this , and ak47 pouches anything as it relates to this firearm , them say my 1911a1 45 auto pistol has it's bag of all it's spare magazines, holsters , pouches, and spare parts all for the 1911a1 , so this saves me lots hunting around time say i need a extra 20 round magazine for my m14 to take to range ,,, i grab my m14 bag for all my m14 parts , helps find things fast and simple, the bags can be any kind of old backpack etc ... for me its grab and go........
WillyPete

Re: special resource bags?

Post by WillyPete »

Great idea! It's kind of like what I've seen for BOBs and such, small bags containing specific items in the BOB instead of everything just crammed in there. Need something? Grab that bag and go.
308gun

Re: special resource bags?

Post by 308gun »

the neat part it can be a small back pack or a large duffle bag and can be a small tool box that you have one for gun repair tools, another for reloading tools and extra parts, still another to hold all extra gun cleaning gear plus ,i use a big ammo can to hold all current in use gun cleaners , patches etc.. i can walk into my work area and reload a different cal. in 4 mins. or grab stuff for a different firearm in seconds and all the correct stuff.. you have more time to do with..