Blue-Green and Green Algaes

fern
Patriot
Patriot

Blue-Green and Green Algaes

Post by fern »

The latest research shows single cell blue-green algae and green algae have the capacity to rebuild the brain center and repair our bodies' cells. They also convert toxic waster material into passive substances for release, provide free radical protection (anti-aging), and supply a full profile of vitamins, minerals, and essential and non-essential amino acids.

Blue-green algae grows wild in only one lake in the world and that is the Klamath Lake in southern Oregon. This algae greatly increases energy and the ability to manage stress while strengthening our immune systems, improving attention and alertness. It supports our brains and has helped those with severe cognitive function issues. (I have just started my step-father with Alzheimer and will update on his progress.)

Green algae or chlorella is mostly available from Japan. Do not buy algae from Japan!
I would also think that there may be a problem with radiation in plant-based products from Japan! :cowboy:
Only buy Hawaiian chlorella that is freeze dried. This algae contains high concentrations of DNA and RNA which enhances overall health, builds the immune system, normalizes bowel function, and combats radiation. It is also used for rheumatoid and adrenal conditions often. Harvard is currently using both algae to combat various forms of cancer.

Chlorella is not as digestible as blue-green algae. I have found the more I take or eat or drink of both of these algae, the better I feel and the stronger I am getting. They can be purchased in freeze dried to add to salads, in capsule or pill form, in powders to drink or add to your juices, raw to use as implants, and can be taken with or without food. Some people will have initial detoxification with algae but I did not. I am currently adding the freeze dried to my salads, taking the blue-green in capsule form, eat the chlorella like candy pills and I grab a few all day long and chew them up. I mix some of the powdered in my juices. The longer I am on them, the stronger I am getting as they are eliminating all the waste materials that have been stored in my cells. They are amazing!
“Laws are made for the weak more than the strong.” Ben Franklin