"I Am Not A Poor Man" Emergency "Go-To" Stash

Watchman
Foreman

"I Am Not A Poor Man" Emergency "Go-To" Stash

Post by Watchman »

A friend of mine taught me his neat little trick many years ago. He explained to me that you could not always depend on a supply of cash at all times and that we should carry some to not touch under any normal circumstances. Depending on the extent of financial collapse, paper money may have no value and only metals will be used to barter or pay for food, fuel, ammo, or other necessities. Either way you will be prepared. Take a clear plastic tiny envelope that gold and silver coins come in. Put a silver eagle or gold eagle in one side and folded cash in the other pocket. Put it in your wallet and fuggedaboutit. It will be there if you get into a dangerous situation that needs attention.
EmergGO-TO.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Two is one, one is none”
Watchman
Foreman

Re: "I Am Not A Poor Man" Emergency "Go-To" Stash

Post by Watchman »

I've revised this slightly after what has been done to our nation by the communists. I now keep two C notes and one ounce silver eagle. With the condition my brother and sisters are in yo just never know when you will need the extra lifesaver. I've labeled one as W which stands for my wallet fund for emergencies. The other is labeled P for a poor man lifesaver. I would not hesitate to give it to a REALLY down and out man (o woman) trying to feed their children. The silver eagle I keep in reserve.
20220323_125442.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Two is one, one is none”