Chapter VIII - Sustainable Preparedness: One Man's Opinion.....Damned If I Do and Damned If I Don't

Watchman
Foreman

Chapter VIII - Sustainable Preparedness: One Man's Opinion.....Damned If I Do and Damned If I Don't

Post by Watchman »

Let me begin by saying that writing this article was a toss-up – damned if I do or damned if I don’t. I have struggled with this thought for a couple of years and don’t seem any closer to a usable answer. Up front, I am a believer in the Constitution of the United States and surmise it’s origin was supernatural. That’s as far as I go on that and you will have to do your own studying and decision-making. The main subject of this article is preparedness, period. It boils down to be prepared for any emergency – it’s the old ‘God sent me a rowboat, and then a power boat, and then a helicopter, and my feet were dragging the whole way. My spouse and I have been actively prepping for well over twenty years and I do believe there were bits and pieces even up to our start date although we didn’t recognize them. Prepperdom has been a mixed bag with ‘prepper celebrities’ getting the most grease on their axles. A very large number of these prepper royal persons sell books, courses, food supplements, preparedness equipment and write columns that receive wide distribution to websites of other ‘prepper celebrities’, so all-in-all their writings are covering a lot of people and I do not in any way hold any bad thoughts about their methods. The important thing is to get the word out to as many people as possible which, in the long run, increases our own personal security and preparedness. God bless them all and they know who they are. You absolutely MUST do what you gotta do.

This is where all comparisons end at the Preparedness-Survival Forum “Free America”. From day one over fifteen years ago we made a conscious decision to NEVER commercialize this sanctuary community in any degree. We wanted to give everything away FREE. We sell nothing, we have no mailing lists, no ads, no spam, no hatred, nothing but committed preppers who exchange ideas, conversations, and trust. I’m not saying this has never happened, but if a spammer sneaks in and screws up one time, he is out on his ass and banned. If someone posts hatred, they are likewise on their ass. We exist for one thing only, TO SURVIVE to the best of our ability. We work person-to-person here, not in some large network of wanabes playing soldier. Our main thrust is to teach, learn, and exchange ideas. Nothing is more important. Defense i an integral part of prepping and things must be developed to suit your specific circumstances. We try to supply the building blocks fr you to begin with.

Our motto from the beginning is “We Teach, You Learn; You Teach, We Learn”.

If you want prepper-to-prepper knowledge (coincidentally, “Free Speech Is Spoken Here”) then you might want to give us a chance. I don’t think you will regret it.

One last comment. Because of the differences in laws and society, we limit new members of our sanctuary to US citizens and residents.

Let’s Do It!

Watchman

P.S. The pandemic was our first test and I believe it worked very well. Don’t get caught with your preparations down. If you need to comment to us, use 'Contact Us' at the bottom of the page.

⬇️ Please Download
“Two is one, one is none”