The Best Holographic Sights of 2022

Watchman
Foreman

The Best Holographic Sights of 2022

Post by Watchman »

Finding a holographic sight that best suits your needs depends on your intent with your rifle or carbine. As a firearms instructor for Fieldcraft Survival, I travel the country and see shooters from all walks of life training with holographic sights. Many of my students just hit the range to shoot and learn new techniques, but the majority of Fieldcraft’s clientele either carry a gun to work or for self-defense. With this goal in mind, users should discern whether their equipment is reliable and durable enough to perform when they need it.

Holographic sights are a dramatic improvement over traditional iron sights, and they allow you to incorporate other capabilities like magnification or night vision. Selecting the correct sight from the get-go will not only save you headaches in training, but it can save you money in the long run. Take the time to think through what you need your carbine to accomplish and select a holographic sight that supports that mission. Below is a list of the best holographic sights I’ve used during my career in law enforcement and as a shooting instructor, and I wouldn’t hesitate to depend on any of them during patrol or a day at the range. ➡️ READ FULL ARTICLE HERE

“Two is one, one is none”